Kristallbilder, die Ordnung sichtbar machen
Macrocrystalline structure is a term that has been coined in cooperation with other laboratories. It refers to the following observable factors:
– Macrocrystalline order appears and can be seen in a sample by means of the intrinsic forces present in nature;
– The effects of these intrinsic formative forces induce macrocrystals to take on various patterns, with a greater or lesser degree of harmony;
– Crystals do not appear only in the conventional forms generated by research; rather they develop complex and varied forms deriving from the infinite combinations found in nature;
– These complex clusters determine the nature of the developing crystals and provide a visual indication of the presence of cohesive forces, which may be coherent or disharmonic according to the quality of the substance;
– The assessment of the parameters and structures appearing consistently in an appreciable number of crystallization samples provides an indication of the energy footprint of the substance subject to analysis;
– The microcrystals indicate active biological values that would be impossible to determine using other methods.
The LifevisionLab laboratory employs a traditional energetic crystallization technique in combination with modern discoveries, namely microscopy, digital photography, quantum physics and morphogenetic science. ***
– Average time required for the completion of a single S.A.T. extraction procedure: 6 hours.
– Average time required for the observation of a single S.A.T. extraction procedure: 3 hours.